Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tomato plants are growing!


This is just a quick update since I haven't posted here in a while. You probably thought I killed all my plants right? LOL Well not ALL of them. :-/


I had 6 tomato seedlings that seemed to be holding their own, so I planted them right into my compost bin (which is basically a small Rubbermaid container). They are doing very well!


I also have a basil plant and a parsley plant that seem to be doing well also. Those I bought as 4" pots from the store and planted them in containers. They are outside and doing well. I've already used leaves from them several times.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

They look great!
I thought my heirloom tomatoes plants were dead and they finally bounced back and have taken over the whole garden!

Tami said...

Cool! Very good job!

My kids and I planted some tomato seeds to see if we could get them to grow. Well, after thinning them out and replanting them, I have at least 10 plants that are over a foot tall. No little buds yet but I'm just excited to see that I didn't kill them to begin with. lol!